Universal marking controller.
• Scribe, stylus, DataMatrix and dot peening marking heads can be used.
• Software: LDM-Makro: in layout mode max. 10 layouts with 40 fields per layout up to 128
layouts with 3 fields per layout or in printer mode up to 400 fields. Alternatively PC-software
VisuWin SE or VisuWin Pro.
The marking controller is integrated in (marking) stations with manual or automated workpiece
The marking controller can be integrated into a higher-level station control and is equipped with the
LDM Makro software. All parameter settings can be modified using the membrane keyboard (EK2-
/EG2-box), via a Windows®-PC provided by the customer and the provided BORRIES Makro
loader software. With this software a test and setup operation is also possible including teach-in on
The design, management and modification of different marking images occur via a separate PC
with the marking software VisuWin SE or VisuWin Pro. These programs are prepared for the data-
technical combination with a superordinate control.
Marking unit and marking controller are operating as an autarky working unit. In this occasion the
marking data are entered directly into the controller and are transmitted to the marking unit.
• Different interfaces for data transfer possible.
• Variable marking data can be received, for example via barcode scanner.
• The marking process can be started via a superordinate control system.
• Electric marking head (only EK2-/EG2-Box).